Saturday, November 1, 2008

What happened to Thanksgiving??





I know---why did I skip from Halloween to Christmas???? What happened to Thanksgiving?? Well for the first time ever, we are going to have a LARGE Thanksgiving. My sister is coming from NYC and with my mom here and Brenna and John coming, plus foster kids (IF THERE ARE ANY By THEN!!). Well---that all happens the week BEFORE Thanksgiving. I want the house to be festive and we probably will have Xmas since my sister will be here. THEN the next week we have Thanksgiving #2 at my house. Dik's dad and wife and her daughter, son-in-law and three granddaughters are all coming to the house for Thanksgiving!!! I am so so excited to have a reason to cook a big dinner again!! :) We definitely will have Xmas for the kids at that time. So---I am already pulling out Xmas decorations for the house. I am definitely excited!!! I just love Christmas!


Now--you know the "rest of the story" about why there is no Thanksgiving layout!!!


Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas!!! And Happy upcoming 2009!!!!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker