Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Blessings

Thanksgiving Blessings


Thanksgiving#1

Wow--do we have a lot to be thankful for this year. We have our health. We are faithful to our God. We are starting a new business. WE HAVE A NEW BABY!!!!!
We were blessed to have two Thanksgivings this year. Our first was the week before Thanksgiving when my sister came from NYC. Brenna and John came down and we had a nice family Thanksgiving. I decorated for Xmas, so it was very Ho
liday-like at our house. Our second Thanksgiving was on Thanksgiving day. I cooked everything a second time because leftovers are just not pretty. :) We had Dik's dad and his step-mom, and her daughter, her husband and their three girls. We had the BEST time. My mom and Mimi came too. We had 11 people!!!! I loved it!!!, although I did have a cold that day and was not feeling 100%, but food and family makes you feel better. We had Xmas presents for the girls because we will not see them on Xmas. It was so fun to buy for nieces!!! That is a first for us!!
And now-------we are going to buy for a beautiful little granddaughter!!! We are all so in love. She is now one week old, barely weighs 6 pounds and melts your h
eart. She has beautiful black hair and dark brown eyes. We are praying that she will be adoptable because she has already fit perfectly in our family. I went to Abilene twice this week to visit her (and Brenna and John) and she is such a good baby. She eats and sleeps, eats and sleeps. I wish I could put a picture on to show you---but we can't do that---so just take my word for it---SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! :) Thank you to everyone who prayed that Brenna and John would get a special baby. All our prayers were answered.

My sister and her Maltese, Aria

The Four White dogs--Neesy (Bren and John's), Belle and Cissy (ours) and Aria (Gayla's)Thanksgiving #2
The three nieces!!!!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker