Thursday, July 24, 2008

Oh what i spend my time on.........

ABC’s. You can do it too, just copy, paste, delete my answers and put in your own.

A)Age- 47 for another month
B)Burger of choice- Village Bowl---Whataburger
C)What kind of car you drive- Volkswagon Pissat
D)Dogs name- Cissy and Belle
E)Essential item you use everyday- Computer----wish i could say Bible but unfortunately I do not read it EVERY day.
F)Favorite TV show- Jon and Kate plus 8, American Idol, Big Brother, America's got talent
G)Favorite game to play- Apples to Apples
H)Hometown- Wichita Falls, TX but i grew up in Ft. Collins, CO
I)Instruments you play- Cello, little piano, voice
J)Favorite Juice- cranberry
K)Whose butt you would love to kick- Mine since i fell and broke my tooth--
L)Last restaurant you ate at- TACO CASA
M)Favorite Muppet- Elmo
N)Number of piercings- 2 one in each ear
O)Overnight hospital stays- a few--just having baby related
P) People you were with today- My hubby, Collin when he gets up. Dr. McClellan in my ear.
Q)What you do in your quiet time- trying to do Bible studies now. Read.
R)Biggest regret- I don't have any that I can think of---Oh unless it is that I went jogging yesterday instead of staying in bed!
S)Status- Happily married
T)Time you woke up- 7:00
U)What you consider unique- (about myself?) I sang the National Anthem at the TX Ranger NY Yankees game in front of 40,000 people
V)Vegetables you love- sweet potatoes, baked potatoes, brussel sprouts, squash
W)Worst habit- gritting my teeth at night and chewing the sides of my cheeks.
X)X-rays you have had- dentist, broken wrist, MRI of the back and neck, neck x-rays after a car accident
Y)Yummy food you ate today- scrambled eggs and a banana
Z)Zodiac sign-n I’m really not into the whole astrology thing, but I’m a Virgo


What are 5 things on your to-do list for today?
1. Type Dr. McClellan files
2. Get my hair cut
3. Clean up the house some
4. TCCU Dinner!!!
5. Catch up my Bible homework

What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
1. Coca Cola!!
2. Dark Chocolate
3. Popcorn
4. Pretzels
5. ice cream

What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Pay for ACU kids college who cannot afford it
2. Vacation in wonderful places
3. Buy a chateau in Italy, a house in Ireland, a cabin in England oh and one in Maine
4. Surprise people with money who need it without them knowing it.
5. Helping my family,

What are 5 of your bad habits?
1. Playing around on the computer instead of doing my computer work
2. Putting off things around the house
3. Laundry!!!!
4. Being impatient
5. Easily distracted during the day

Where are 5 places you have lived?
1. Illinois
2. Longmont, Loveland, Ft. Collins, Colorado
3. Wyoming
4. Abilene, TX
5. Wichita Falls, TX

What are 5 jobs you've had?
1. a waitress at Mr. Steak
2. Working in the Business office at ACU
3. Singing national anthem for the WF Texans for 5 years
4. pre-school Kindermusik music teacher ages 18 months to 4
5. Medical transcriptionist

What 5 people do you want to tag?
1. Brenna http://brennawindham.blogspot.com/
2. April http://aprilcstark79.blogspot.com/
3. Gayla. http://www.gaylamorgan.blogspot.com/
4. Aubrey http://kingcadekitchen.blogspot.com/
5. Allison http://www.allisonmullins.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

carrhop said...

Fun to learn more about you! Thanks for playing!

Blessings!

carrhop said...

Cute redesign on your blog template--this looks SO good!!! Great job!

Blessings!

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker