Friday, April 18, 2008

Changes and more Changes.

Well here goes another change in our life. Dik and I have decided to put a Taco Casa in Abilene. We now have the property and the building plans are being done. It will be by ACU at the new Wal-Mart. John will be the general manager and when Collin graduates we plan on putting a second one in for him. We will take our time moving there. We don't know what will be required of us yet--time wise. But I always said I wanted to live by my grandkids and this will be our way to do it. Dik will stay with his pharmaceutical job as long as he can though. I will probably be in Abilene quite a bit. We are really looking forward to it. We worked at the one here last Saturday and we had the best time.



Hope everyone is doing well!!!!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker