Monday, March 10, 2008

Angel Fire----What a great time

Wow--What a great time we had with 14 great people. It is so great to meet new people and also spend time with people you already love. Although I did not ski I had a great time. The first day, I spent with Ashlyn and Adyson and Kristi's mom. Of course I love those two!! Even more now. The second day Dik and I went to Taos. He needed a day of rest after the first day. The third day, Brenna and John had a day of rest, so I was always in good company. I learned a new card game----Dirty Dozen. Wow why can you play cards til 2:00 a.m?? The house was BEAUTIFUL and holds 44 people!! We had so much room! The food was GREAT. Kristi's mom made home made chicken and dumplings that were EXCELLENT! And Darcy McGill's peanut butter cake??? Who can do better than that??? Thanks to all that were there. You made a wonderful four days for me--stress free and loving every minute of it!!! Here are a few pictures:



1 comment:

April said...

Looks like you had a great relaxing time.

I wish I could relax I feel like I am in full "Nesting" mode.

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker