Thursday, January 3, 2008

A Happy New Year


Well here I am starting a blog!!! I even beat Karen to it!! :) I just started a new job yesterday and it is going very well. It is gastroenterology, which I have never done before. The New Year is starting off very happy. I have a daughter who is married to the love of her life, who we adore, and a son who is once again dating the love of his life, who we adore, and I, of course, I am married to the love of my life. Who could ask for more??? But I do have more---much, much more. God has blessed me far more than I would ever have imagined. I cannotthank Him enough. Thank you to all who read the "Days of my Life". :) Happy2008!!!

1 comment:

Gayla&Aria said...

Hey, what about my blog already???!!! :-)

Go to www.GaylaMorgan.com/otherstuff.html
and click on Blog in the submenu...I only make an entry about once every 3 months, so it's not the most exciting blog, but hey! List me anyway!!!!

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker